CHARLOTTE TILBURY INSTANT LOOK OF LOVE IN A PALETTE (GLOWING BEAUTY)
About Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look of Love in a Palette Glowing Beauty
Look and feel like the most beautiful version of yourself with Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look of Love in a Palette. Inspired by the flush of blood to your cheeks when you fall in love, this full-face palette creates a glowing, romantic makeup look in minutes. Decode Charlotte Tilbury‘s makeup tips and tricks to create a full look in just seven easy steps!
About the Shades
- Eye Brighten: Rose taupe with a sparkle finish
- Eye Enhance: Bronzed gold with a shimmer finish
- Eye Smoke: Warm mauve brown with a matte finish
- Face Bronze: Deep brown with a matte finish (Bronze shade from Filmstar Bronze & Glow in Medium/Dark)
- Face Highlight: Golden peach with a luminous finish (Glow shade from Filmstar Bronze & Glow in Medium/Dark)
- Cheek Pop: Rosy peach with a luminous finish
- Face Powder: Sheer tan with a satin-matte finish (Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder in Medium/Deep)
Why It's Special
- The full-face palette features everything you need for a complete makeup look inspired by the flush of falling in love
- The palette decodes Charlotte Tilbury’s makeup tips in seven easy-to-follow steps
- Includes three Charlotte Tilbury cult-favorites: Filmstar Bronze & Glow highlighter and bronzer and Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder
How to Use
Apply the Eye Brighten shade all over your lid using a small brush or your finger. Add soft dimension to the crease and lash line with the Eye Enhance shade.
To dial up your look, blend Eye Smoke across the upper eyelid and the upper and lower lash line. Using a fluffy brush, sculpt your face with the Face Bronze shade to give you a natural, sunkissed look. Highlight along your cheekbones with the Face Highlight shade. Apply the Cheek Pop shade to cheeks, blending up towards your hairline.
Set your look with Face Powder under your eyes, on your T-zone, and anywhere else you would like to reduce the look of shine.
- Size: 1 x 5.5 g, 1 x 6 g, 5 x 2 g