GRAFTOBIAN RMG Makeup Wheels
Rubber Mask Grease is made especially for use directly over latex or foam latex surfaces such as masks, fake wounds, bald caps, or other appliances.
RMG Makeup Wheels 0.25 oz / 7 g.
Each RMG makeup Wheel comes with a convenient combination of Rubber Mask Grease shades. Use Rubber Mask Grease (RMG) when applying makeup directly over latex or foam latex surfaces such as masks, fake wounds, bald caps, or other appliances. RMG contains castor oil, which coats appliances and the surrounding skin with sufficient oils to allow the latex piece to appear natural. This reduces the chalky appearance, that comes from ordinary creme foundations were used over the latex. Also, RMG’s dense pigmentation provides great coverage over a wide variety of skin and fake skin surfaces.
Choose your wheel:
- Bald Cap Wheel – These shades are ideal for both light as well as dark natural skin colors. Additionally, use blue to create your favorite Blue Man (from the Blue Man Group). Colors included in this wheel are Blue, Light Cream, Medium Honey, Warm Tan, Egyptian, and Special Dark.
- Appliance F/X Wheel – This RMG makeup wheel was developed with the assistance of an Academy Award-winning makeup artist. Create a wide variety of characters with these commonly used shades. Colors included in this wheel are Medium Honey, Green, Light Cream, Ebony, Red, and Milk Chocolate.
- Derma Wheel – This wheel was developed by the staff of one of the finest makeup training schools in the country, Makeup Designory (MUD). The Derma Wheel contains a range of skin tones to bring realism to any application. The colors include Ceylon Cinnamon, Sunrise Flush, Graceful Swan, Burnt Amber, Olivia, and Hazelnut.
- Injury F/X Wheel – Create injury effects with this wheel, such as bruising, jaundice, swelling effects. The colors included are Warm Honey, Maroon, Dark Purple, Yellow, Forest Green, and Thunder Grey.
- Trauma F/X Wheel- Use this wheel to make great zombies! This RMG makeup wheel is perfect for creating death pallor and bloody decay. Combine this wheel with Injury FX and Primary wheels to get the most frequently needed RMG shades for mass casualty simulation. The colors include Corpse Flesh, Blithe Spirit, Clotted Red, Frankie Grey, Blood Blister, and Deep Yellow.
- Primary Wheel- This is ideal for jokers and clowns. Colors included are White, Black, Red, Yellow, and Blue.
Tip: To treat latex for use with regular creme foundations, try Graftobian’s Castor Seal.
Due to the variance in the display of colors across different monitor types, color swatches may not be an exact match to the actual product. Use for reference only.