LAURA MERCIER PURE CANVAS PRIMER (ILLUMINATING)
What it is: A water-based, blurring primer that absorbs excess oil for a mattifying, soft-focus effect while extending wear of makeup.
- Microalgae: Conditions skin over time for improved look and texture.
- Blurring Powders: Provides a mattifying effect while optically blurring the appearance of pores and lines by diffusing light.
- Glycerin: Attracts moisture to the skin so skin feels comfortable all day.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.
What Else You Need to Know:The breathable formula seals in skincare and creates a protective barrier that extends makeup wear. It is formulated with skin-loving ingredients, so it not only protects skin, but it is also good for skin.
Clinical Results:Based on an independent US consumer study on 32 participants after 1 week of use:
- 88% said the primer makes my skin look smooth
- 88% said the primer visibly refines skin texture
- 88% said the primer mattifies skin instantly and all day
-Blurring Powders: Provides a mattifying effect while optically blurring the appearance of pores and lines by diffusing light.
-Glycerin: Attracts moisture to the skin so skin feels comfortable all day.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propanediol, Triethylhexanoin, Isopropyl Myristate, Synthetic Wax, Phenoxyethanol, Squalane, Plankton Extract, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Silica, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Bht, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 60, Potassium Hydroxide. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492).
How to Use
-Apply after skincare.
-Gently massage a dime-size amount onto skin with fingertips.
-Follow with Tinted Moisturizer or Foundation (sold separately).