MARIO BADESCU FACIAL SPRAY WITH ALOE, HERBS AND ROSEWATER 59ML
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater is a multifunctional hydrating toner infused with botanical extracts. First and foremost, it is an effective moisture booster, using the beneficial properties of aloe vera and bladderwrack. Thyme helps to soothe irritation and keeps the breakout causes at bay. Last but not least, the rosehip and gardenia botanical extracts team up to add their calming properties and exquisite scent to the concoction. As a result, it works as the perfect morning, mid-day, or evening pick-me-up for a dehydrated and lifeless complexion.
- Texture: liquid;
- Skin issues: dehydration, dullness, blemishes;
- Time of application: either as a toner in the skincare routine or as a refreshing mist throughout the day;
- Age: 13+;
- Skin type: all skin types, particularly those prone to dehydration;
- Main benefits: hydrates, tones, decongests, sets the makeup, revives the natural skin glow;
- Formulated without: alcohol, fragrance.
- Aloe vera is a pulpy plant whose juice has countless benefits. Mainly, it is deeply hydrating and has several anti-inflammatory and antibacterial components. Additionally, it helps with wound healing and skin regeneration, making it the perfect addition for a refreshing mist;
- Thyme is a Mediterranean herb. Besides the culinary, ritualistic, and olfactory properties, the leaves and flowers of this fragrant plant have solid antiseptic and antibacterial benefits, helping the complexion to stay balanced and blemish-free. So much so that it is even featured in recent acne treatments, making this spray a suitable complement for several skincare routines;
- Rosehip water, as the name implies, comes from the infusion of the Rosa Canina buds. Therefore, the fruits right in the middle of the roses, visible when the petals wilt and fall off - excellent for balancing the skin's ph and restoring the loss of hydration.
How to use
There are several possible uses for Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater. Firstly, it is suitable as a face toner, morning and night, to spray directly on the face or onto a cotton pad for sweeping all over that area. Secondly, spritz the liquid onto brushes or sponges before blending in foundation or concealer. Mist the whole face (with the eyes closed) to help makeup last for longer. In addition, store the bottle in the fridge to boost its cooling and decongesting effect on the skin. Avoid the application on the eye area. If the product accidentally gets into the eyes, rinse them well with water.