GLOSSIER STRETCH FLUID FOUNDATION FOR BUILDABLE COVERAGE ( VERY LIGHT 2)
What it is: A hydrating gel-cream foundation that nourishes skin—for buildable, light-to-medium coverage with a natural-to-you finish.
- Squalane and Glycerin: Hydrate and nourish skin’s moisture barrier.
- Wild Rose Berry and Plankton Extract: Visibly balance shine and maintain hydration.
- Amino Acid-Coated Pigments: Fuse with skin for flexible coverage and a natural-to-you finish.
Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, triclosan, and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance. It is also vegan and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: This foundation truly puts your skin first with an 89 percent skincare base. Plant-derived squalane and glycerin hydrate and nurture skin’s moisture barrier while wild rose berry and plankton extract balance the look of shine. Amino acid-coated pigments fuse with your skin for flexible coverage in a wide variety of shades.
Clinical Results: In a 2-week, third-party consumer study with 54 people between the ages of 18 and 69:
- 100% agreed Stretch Fluid Skincare Foundation was lightweight and felt like skincare
- 98% agreed it looked like and adapted to their skin