HAIRBURST SATIN PILLOWCASE
- Satin soft texture doesn't dry out hair like normal cotton, minimising frizz and static.
- Non-absorbant material so your hair's natural oils and moisture is retained throughout your sleep.
- Prevents breakage from hair drying out, and prevents friction and tangling meaning you wake up with hair that looks the same as when you went to bed.
- Satin regulates temperature while you sleep and is also kind to your skin, preventing dryness and creases during the night.
- Hypoallergenic and Vegan.
How to use
Use instead of your regular pillowcase.
How does it work
The satin pillowcase supports your hair health while you sleep. The smooth, silky fabric, means that hair can glide gently across the pillow as you move in your sleep at night, meaning a reduction in friction between your hair and your pillowcase and reduction in frizz, breakage and static in your hair.
Will this pillowcase fit a standard sized pillow?
Yes, this will fit a standard sized pillow.
Why is a satin pillowcase better for your hair?
Unlike cotton, satin is not absorbant, meaning it doesn't dry out your hair overnight and retains the hair's natural oils better. The smooth texture of the fabric also mean hair doesn't get tangled and damaged as you move in your sleep.
Can I sleep with this pillowcase every night?
Yes we would encourage you to use this pillow case daily! We would recommend washing this at the same time as you would wash your normal bedding.
How do I wash this?
Handwash or delicate wash in cold water alone, do not bleach or iron.
Is this better than a silk pillowcase?
As well as being vegan friendly which silk is not, satin is actually better for your hair. This is because the material fibres are woven and therefore more forgiving, moving with your hair more than silk fabrics.
How long should a Satin Pillowcase last?
With our recommended wash care instructions and use, there will be no reason to replace your pillowcase.