MARIO BADESCY DRYING LOTION 60 PATCHES
Exfoliating, non drying patches.
Extremely thin, clear patch camouflages skin.
Day or night, target blemishes on-the-go.
A pack of 60 clear single-use adhesive patches helping treat blemishes on the go. Big blemish or small blemish, the patch has the perfect size for them all. Easy to apply and extremely thin, the patch easily camouflages with skin, Each patch contains a special non-drying, exfoliating and hydrating formula - a blend of Salicylic Acid, Niacinamide, Vitamin C, Tea Tree extract, Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate) and Phytosphingosine (antimicrobial agent).
- Salicylic Acid: BHA exfoliant that helps reduce blemishes
- Niacinamide: helps balance and regulate oily skin
- Vitamin C (BV-OSC): Promotes Collagen
- Sodium Hyaluronate: boosts moisture and reduces inflammation
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract: Disinfecting and anti-inflammatory agent
- Phytosphingosine: has antimicrobial properties
Why is Drying Patch different?
The main difference between the Mario Badescu's Drying Patch and hydrocolloid patches is how both work to help reduce the appearance of whiteheads. Hydrocolloid patches depend on the material (hydrocolloid) to create the ideal environment to allow whiteheads to heal, while drawing out moisture. This is why you see patches turn white over time because it is drawing out moisture and oils from the blemish. Mario Badescu Drying Patches, however, are infused with active ingredients that help reduce whiteheads over time. Drying Patches use a combination of blemish reducing ingredients, such as salicylic acid, tea tree, vitamin C, while also using hydrating ingredients, like hyaluronic acid, to keep skin moisture.
HOW TO USE:
1. Prior to application, cleanse and dry skin.
2. Peel patch off sheet and apply adhesive side down to the affected area.
3. Press gently and allow patch to remain in place throughout the day or night for optimal results.
4. Do not apply makeup or any other topical product over the patch.